This conversational French for Beginners course will provide you with high quality and in-depth language lessons with an emphasis on being able to have a conversation with others in French. By taking this course today, you will feel confident to converse using the most romantic language in the world, the French language.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- – Unlimited and lifetime access to the course.
- – Learn the course at your own pace.
- – Course can be accessed on any platform.
- – 24/7 Customer support.
French is known as a romance language, descending from the Latin language of the Roman Empire. It’s one of the most beautiful sounding languages and also useful to know.
Over 270 million people speak French around the world and it is the official language of +29 countries (also 1 of the 6 official languages of the United Nations). However, French may be quite challenging to learn on your own. You may find yourself asking where do you start?
Here’s where this course can help guide you through the process of learning French. This beginner course will provide you with high quality and in-depth language lessons with an emphasis on being able to have a conversation with others in French by the end of this course.
This Beginner French course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1: Introduction
- – Benefits of Learning Another Language.
- – The French Language.
- – PRO Tip to Boost Your Learning Potential.
Topic 2: Greetings and Personal Profile
- – Much More Than Bonjour!
- – PRO tip: How Many Kisses?
- – Age, Location and Where Are You From?
- – Likes, Dislikes and Hobbies.
Topic 3: Getting Around Town
- – Directions and Landmarks.
- – Countries of the World.
- – Transport and Times.
Topic 4: Social Life and Dining Out
- – Meeting Up with Friends.
- – Au Cafe – Ordering Food.
Topic 5: Body Parts and Illness
Topic 6: Conclusion
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to speak French well enough to carry on a conversation.