Personal Development: Master Your Brain
- A groundbreaking model of human behavior that will help you gain well-being, improve your relationships, and ultimately take control of your own life.
- Understand the mechanism of stress.
- Improve your self-Confidence.
- Connect with your motivations.
- Manage your obsessions: We all have them, and it’s no big deal. However sometimes they take over. Learn how to recognize obsessive behavior, the mechanism behind it and how to keep it under control.
- Unlock your full potential: You will be given the keys to the part of your brain that is responsible for self-control, adaptation, willpower, focus, but also creativity and spirituality. Learn how to switch in just a couple of minutes and become the best version of yourself.
This course is a work in progress and will continue to evolve over time. What to expect:
1: High instructor availability to answer any questions you may have along with tools and insights for personal development and authentic relationships.
2: Expect to develop a revolutionary new framework, based on our active brain structure.
3: Look at the world with new eyes and recognize the underlying patterns that govern our lives and that of those around us.
Interview Skills helps those trying to fill job vacancies with the right people. This course provides users with good interpersonal and communication skills and shows them how to prepare before interviewing candidates, what the legal issues are surrounding interviews, effective questioning and listening techniques and how to decide on the right candidate for the job
Interview Skills helps those trying to fill job vacancies with the right people. This course provides users with good interpersonal and communication skills and shows them how to prepare before interviewing candidates, what the legal issues are surrounding interviews, effective questioning and listening techniques and how to decide on the right candidate for the job.
- 1: Writing job descriptions & person specifications.
- 2: Evaluating CVs, application forms & covering letters.
- 3: Behavioural & competency-based interviewing.
- 4: What to look for in a candidate.
- 5: Handling candidate questions.
Communication Skills Courses
This one-day workshop helps delegates to understand the impact that communication skills have on other people, and how improving these skills can make it easier to get better results.
This course contains the following modules: Course Overview And Learning Objectives.
How Communication Works
– The Dynamics of Communication.
– Communication is a Two-Way Street.
– The Four-Step Cycle of Communication.
– The 6 Cs of Communication.
– Five Communication Styles.
– Identifying and Adjusting your Communication Style.
– Influence or Persuade?
– The Three Components of Communication.
– Body Language And Non-Verbal Messages.
– Using The Right Words.
– On The Front Foot: Being Positive.
– First Impressions.
– Advantages of Telephone Communication.
– Disadvantages of Telephone Communication.
– Factors of Voice.
– Improving Telephone Communication.
– Overcoming The Challenges of Telephone Communication.
– The Power of Words.
– Right First Time.
– Keep It Concise.
– Address Your target.
– Keep It Simple.
– Your Three Stage Structure.
– Quick Tips For Types of Messages.
Questioning And Listening Skills
– How Asking Question Helps You.
– Open And Closed Questions.
– The Funnel.
– The Five Levels of Listening.
– Active Listening.
– Non-Verbal Signs of Active Listening.
– Verbal Signs of Active Listening.
How To Be An Effective Communicator
– The Wheel of Communication.
– Getting Your Self-Image Right.
– Is Your Self-Image Correct?
– How To Find Out What Others Think About You.
– Asking For Feedback.
– Your History & Experiences.
– Your Preconceptions: Stereotyping.
– Dismantling Your Assumptions.
– Your Level of Understanding
Overcoming Communication Problems
– Why Communication Goes Wrong.
– Barriers To Communication.
– Dealing With Opposition.
– Dealing With Conflict.
– Delivering Difficult Messages.
– Four Tips For Delivering Difficult Messages.
Getting Better Outcomes
– The Effect of Location.
– Timing: Whats Best For Them.
– Best Practices For Communicating Effectively.
Your Personal Action Plan.